C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Sadness <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sadness

a thin ice
covers my soul
my bodys frozen
and my heart is cold
. . . and still
so much about me is raw
I search for a place to unthaw
something in me
broods love into fear
it veils my vision
leaves my thoughts unclear
my eyes
from blue turn to grey
hoping to mask what they say
Ive been outside
myself
for so long
any feeling I had
is close to gone
Ive been
outside myself
for so long
I have been
in a storm of the sun
basking . . .
senseless to what Ive become
a fool
to worship just light
when after all, it follows night
Ive been outside myself
for so long
any feeling I had is
close to gone
Ive been outside myself
for
so long

5 comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

KD has one of the most beautiful voices, and I love that album. (Sorry if you're feeling slightly down at the moment.)

4:58 AM CDT  
Blogger Michelle said...

awwwwwww {{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}

6:53 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Hope it gets better for ya Doo.

11:23 AM CDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

oh sweety.

i hate how you are feeling

12:28 PM CDT  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey, that's sad!

No sadess for you...only happiness, dammit!

1:12 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™