C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Pass The Bucket Weekend <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Monday, June 12, 2006

Pass The Bucket Weekend

Ok, ya'll know how much it sucks to be the only one NOT SICK and ya hafta take care of ever body else?

Elmer came home from work midday Friday barfin and peee-ukin. This man has been sick like twice in his life.

Then, Saturday morning, sounds of John Boy ralphing woke me.

Ellie never got to the puke stage (yet) but had white lips and stayed in bed.

Me? I was the only hungry one, and I caint cook fer one.

Boring boring weekend, running from room to room with my face mask on and my can of Lysol, checkin and rinsing wash cloths cool. OMG what a life.

Hope everbody had better ones than me.

4 comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Ugh...it SUCKS being the only well person in the house...especially when men get sick. No offense to any guys out there but most men are COMPLETELY helpless when they get sick! The PK drives me crazy when he's not feeling well!!!

Good luck! :)

8:58 AM CDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

I am so sorry.
At least they are all sick at once.
Be worse if it was one a a time each week!
You'd lose a whole month!

9:48 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Yep men are real babies when they are sick. I've been really lucky w/ Maddie so far. No poonamis or pukanamie either.

1:37 PM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

Yep, I did :-)

Hope they're all feeling better, anyway.

4:40 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™