C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: More Upliftance ((snicker)) <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Thursday, June 08, 2006

More Upliftance ((snicker))

FEMALE PRAYER
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.
Amen.
MALE PRAYER
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge
boobs who owns a liquor store and a bass boat.
This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit. Amen
(LMAO - is this better LeChat???)
. . .
Oh and I thinks I'll share my photo of
my masterpiece makin hamburgers last night.
Yes, I was daydreamin.
Give a whole new meanin ta beatin the meat, huh?

3 comments:

Blogger erika said...

I say that prayer every night!

9:09 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Ewwwww LOL you are on a ROLL today woman for sure!

9:38 AM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

As it happens, that looks slightly more sinister than a hambuger. Check it out again!

And don't be such a cynic. We're sensitive, thoughtful, and... well, profound. First and foremost, we seek intellectual stimulus. After that, getting our rocks off doesn't hurt. But that's a bonus, naturally.

9:41 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™