C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: T.G.I.F.F. <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, June 02, 2006

T.G.I.F.F.


Blame Memphis Steve, he started dumb joke day today. . . . .
Anyway, this reminds me of my visit with the
Psychic Dumb Dumb.
(If you havent had a reading, try it for fun)



Jennifer visited a psychic of some national repute.

In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball,

the mystic delivered grave news:

"There's no easy way to say this,Ma'am, so I'll just be blunt :

prepare yourself to be a widow.

Your husband will die a violent and horrible death within the year."

Visibly shaken, Jennifer stared at the woman's lined face.

Then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands.

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself.

...With a visible effort, she steadied herself...

...met the fortune teller's pitying gaze..

and in a quavering voice, asked:


"Will I be acquitted?"

5 comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

That's me!!! That's me!!!

(I used the name Jennifer as an alias!!!)

;)

8:32 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

BWAAA HAA HAAA

2:44 PM CDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

This is a great post. Have a great weekend.

3:19 PM CDT  
Blogger Memphis said...

Stacy scares me sometimes. Poor girl doesn't know her own name.

4:15 PM CDT  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Peanut Queen...Jennifer..."You're such a bitch sometimes!!"

Oops...sorry, that last one is usually reserved for The Peanut King when he's...or we're...having a bad day! ;)

8:08 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™