C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: HNT lookie lookie <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Thursday, June 08, 2006

HNT lookie lookie

Alright, I aint much good at this HNT thang, maybe I should try harder.

So, in order to bring myself upta speed, I reviewed my lame past ones and some those that was too much for me ta handle, and I hid fer days after them posts in pure embarrassment.

4/6 - I put up my first HNT of my feet - er flip flops.

4/20 - I flipped the birdie at assholes in this world.

4/27 - I showed you the shoulder in my purty party dress.

5/4 - I got really brave and showed ya the black thong hip shot.

5/11 - I got drunk after bein at the dentist and Chris voted off of American Idol.

5/18 - I licked a candle and got wax on one of my favorite shirts for ya'll. I shudda been drunk (refer back to 5/11).


- - -
Today, I show you my eyes.
- - -
If I close my eyes forever
Will it all remain unchanged?
If I close my eyes forever
Will it all remain the same...
Sometimes It's hard to hold on
So hard to hold on to my dreams
It isn't always what it seems
When you're face to face with me




10 comments:

Blogger Phain said...

doooooo daaaaaahhhh - yer so purty!!! *~*happy hnt sugar*~*

9:31 PM CDT  
Blogger Fame said...

Beautiful eyes! Happy HNT darling!

10:13 PM CDT  
Blogger mtnmama said...

so far this is my fav photo of you! what a feature gal! LOve love your photoblog too! i must add that to my links. have a great night.

11:18 PM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

My god. What absolutely beautiful eyes. I'd do anything you asked if you just looked at me.

Happy HNT x

2:21 AM CDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

I love this HNT!! The window to your soul.

3:17 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

You've got beautiful brown eyes! (my husband says brown eyed people are full of shit - I'm a brownie too!)

7:10 AM CDT  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Gorgeous peepers, girl! ;)

7:25 AM CDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

GORGEOUS BROWN EYES!!

9:23 AM CDT  
Blogger erika said...

Great HNT!! Very expressive eyes!

3:39 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

3:46 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™