C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: A Little Upliftance for Today :) <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Little Upliftance for Today :)


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

The road to success is not straight.
There is a curve called Failure,
a loop called Confusion,
speed bumps called Friends,
red lights called Enemies,
caution lights called Family.
You will have flats called Jobs.
BUT!
If you have a spare called Determination,
an engine called Perseverance,
insurance called Faith,
a driver called Jesus,
you will make it to a place called Success.

6 comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

i wanna make it to that place........

8:49 AM CDT  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Me too! :)

9:37 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Doo Dah that is my favorite quote from the Bible. Philippians 4:13 for petes sake! LOL

10:42 AM CDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

Thanks for this post, I needed it!

5:40 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

now when you post things like this, how can I come over here and say things like, "who the fk is doo-dah?" BBUUUUAAAHAHAHAHHA YOU CRACK ME UP!!! I saw what you posted over at WDKY's place - I must say my friend - I like your style!

9:07 PM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

I'm deeply embarrassed actually, Puss :-)

4:38 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™