C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: I Spy Private Eye <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Spy Private Eye

Ya know, I has been a thunkin of late that I would like to change my perfession. Accounting has become mundane and boring, I feel like a kid tied to a chair bein made ta do homework.

I has yet ta figger out what I really wants ta be when I grow up. Dammm, better hurry, huh, since I am 42.

Back a ways, I dated a Police Chief. He and I were going thru divorces, and I knewed his wife and we were all three friends. Well, truth be known, I didnt really "date" him, we were best buds. He was quite a bit older than me, then he became possessive of me, and I had just shed myself of a possessive overbearing asswipe, so's I shore'nuf didnt need anudder. Ya know?

Well, hangin out with him durin that time was kinda fun. I liked police work, but woulda hated bein shot at. I like detective work.

And, there is my reading. I likes me a good murder mystery. My favorite game growin up was Clue. I loved Barnaby Jones, Columbo, Kojak, Charlies Angels, Pepper the Cop Chick, etc etc etc.

And, over the past couple of days, me and this pal of mine have been discussing a missing person. The plot thickens with every scrap of paper, every search of the local paper, every bit of evidence gathered. . . . . . I am obsessed. LOL I believe we know EXACTLY what happened.

SO, I can totally imagine myself in a Columbo rain coat, nuttin on underneath cept my thong and a holster and gun. Oh, and I would grow my Farrah do back and feather the shit outta it with hairspray. Red glossy lipstick. . . . . . or blackkkkkk with black fingernails and black pumps. YOWZA


I WILL SOLVE THIS MYSTERY, dadnabit, COUNT YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR ON IT!

YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW!

5 comments:

Blogger Memphis said...

Lemme know if you make the switch. I'd be curious. Oh, and if you get bored email me about the missing person. That sounds interesting too!

11:46 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Yeah I want to know about the missing person too. I think you'd be a GREAT detective! LOL

12:52 PM CDT  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey girl....you would make a great PI....DooDah P.I hahaha

3:23 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

I cannot wait until morning to run up the driveway and get the paper.

Doo-Dah-I-Spy-Private-Eye
LMFAO ! ! !

Well, I love lookin the part, all sleuth-y and shit.

4:13 PM CDT  
Blogger Michelle said...

lol I wanna wear a trench coat, too!!! Can I play, too..can I, can I, can I??? lol

6:26 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™