C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: I Spy Private Eye <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Spy Private Eye

Ya know, I has been a thunkin of late that I would like to change my perfession. Accounting has become mundane and boring, I feel like a kid tied to a chair bein made ta do homework.

I has yet ta figger out what I really wants ta be when I grow up. Dammm, better hurry, huh, since I am 42.

Back a ways, I dated a Police Chief. He and I were going thru divorces, and I knewed his wife and we were all three friends. Well, truth be known, I didnt really "date" him, we were best buds. He was quite a bit older than me, then he became possessive of me, and I had just shed myself of a possessive overbearing asswipe, so's I shore'nuf didnt need anudder. Ya know?

Well, hangin out with him durin that time was kinda fun. I liked police work, but woulda hated bein shot at. I like detective work.

And, there is my reading. I likes me a good murder mystery. My favorite game growin up was Clue. I loved Barnaby Jones, Columbo, Kojak, Charlies Angels, Pepper the Cop Chick, etc etc etc.

And, over the past couple of days, me and this pal of mine have been discussing a missing person. The plot thickens with every scrap of paper, every search of the local paper, every bit of evidence gathered. . . . . . I am obsessed. LOL I believe we know EXACTLY what happened.

SO, I can totally imagine myself in a Columbo rain coat, nuttin on underneath cept my thong and a holster and gun. Oh, and I would grow my Farrah do back and feather the shit outta it with hairspray. Red glossy lipstick. . . . . . or blackkkkkk with black fingernails and black pumps. YOWZA


I WILL SOLVE THIS MYSTERY, dadnabit, COUNT YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR ON IT!

YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW!

5 comments:

Blogger Memphis Steve said...

Lemme know if you make the switch. I'd be curious. Oh, and if you get bored email me about the missing person. That sounds interesting too!

11:46 AM CDT  
Blogger patti_cake said...

Yeah I want to know about the missing person too. I think you'd be a GREAT detective! LOL

12:52 PM CDT  
Blogger Chelle said...

Hey girl....you would make a great PI....DooDah P.I hahaha

3:23 PM CDT  
Blogger shutterbugger said...

I cannot wait until morning to run up the driveway and get the paper.

Doo-Dah-I-Spy-Private-Eye
LMFAO ! ! !

Well, I love lookin the part, all sleuth-y and shit.

4:13 PM CDT  
Blogger Chelle said...

lol I wanna wear a trench coat, too!!! Can I play, too..can I, can I, can I??? lol

6:26 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™