C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: 7 Step Program Needed <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

7 Step Program Needed

Ok, now dont ya'll laugh at me, cause it took alot for me to stand here in front of ya and admit my faults (cause I knowed ya'll thought I was perfect) . . . .

I am completely and utterly computer IGNERNT.


Oh, I can get around. It just that I cannot figger this HTML isht out fer nuttin.
So, I wanna fix this fugly ole blog up, cause, ya know, it IS rather boring in the looks department. Being an artist, one would thunk that I could do a graphic. I WANT to be able to take some of my art and photography and do just that. I have loads of pictures that I have played with in Photoshop. I have grand ideas.
It is my age. Yep, I am positive.
My son just had his High School orientation and will be goin off to the BIG school this fall. In reading the curriculum, they dont have "Typing 101" like we did in High School. They have "Keyboarding Class".
And in talking with fellow Bloggers yesterday looking for somebody to help me, seems if you are only 5 years younger than me, ya'll understand this wicked machine and can doo all sorts of cool stuff.
For a price.
So, I am depressed. I feel so completely stoopid.
Not that I cant afford it or dont want to spend it, dont get me wrong if you are the really nice blogger who spent a better part of yesterday emailing back and forth with me about it. Or my pal J from a while ago who seems to have given up on me, we were about to fix up Rooster Noodle Soup back then, and then I dropped out of the Blogdom for my recoup.
Its just that I wish I could doo that stuff myself, 'specially since I am such a creative person artsy-wise.
So, if you see my blog makin some changes soon, just know that some really brilliant computer doode is dooin it and not me. Just remember, Doo is mighty smart and worldly in alot of things, but this computer junk effs up my brain sometin fierce and makes me all dizzy and isht.

6 comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Me too, honey, me too.

7:29 AM CDT  
Blogger Vixen said...

We all have our strengths. I can't itemize my taxes for crap...however, I do computer work for a living. I'm sure your blog will be looking even more fabulous soon!

8:10 AM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

Know what you mean, sweetie. I can doo just enough to keep my blog from crashing. I think HTML stands for Hard To Manipulate Language.

9:37 AM CDT  
Blogger poody said...

I recently changed my blog site look too but I had to have soeone else do it for me because I guess you and I are the same age. The age of dumbass! LOL

9:59 AM CDT  
Blogger poody said...

HEY FOR THE CRITTER IN THE ATTIC TRY MOTH BALLS. JUST TO TO WALMART AND GET A CAN OF CRUSHED MOTH BALLS AND SPRINKLE THEM ALL OVER THE ATTIC AND BELIEVE ME THE CRITTERS WILL LEAVE! NOONE WANTS TO SMELL THAT STUFF. IT WORKS FOR ALM0ST ANY ANIMAL. I GOT RID OF SNAKES IN THE TREE THAT WAY WELL, THAT AND A SMOKE BOMB!

10:38 AM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

when i changed my template last fall it took me *forever* to figure out what the h e double hockey sticks i was doin. lots of trial and error later i got it finished but i'm still not up to snuff on what all makes html tick. can't wait to see the new look :)

10:39 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™