C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Critter in the Attic <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Critter in the Attic


We have a critter in the attic.
Dont know how it got there, danged if we can find an opening tore open anywhere.
Dont know how we gonna get it out.
Dont want to get bit by something rabid. Ya shouldda seen Elmer and I peering around a corner lookin innit, and he jumped and I pee'd my panties.
Dont want to go to bed one more night hearin that scritchyscratchin and chatterin it is dooin.

6 comments:

Blogger notasoccermom said...

So now I'm into Christopher Moore :o)

11:02 AM CDT  
Blogger Vixen said...

hehe...look at dat der critter!

2:57 PM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

doo dah: I can jest see you in your best bib n' tucker totin the sawed off up into the attic. You got a recipe foor coon?

6:50 PM CDT  
Blogger Memphis said...

A mouse kin squeeze through a hole the size of a quarter. Want me ta come over 'n smoke it out fer ye?

10:45 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Girl you'd better call an exterminator or something!

7:23 AM CDT  
Blogger ~grey said...

is it a big critter... or a little critter...

I hate the sound of that scritting and scratching...

11:38 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™