C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Rock Magnet <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, April 27, 2007

Rock Magnet


I swear to Holy Christ that my SUV is a rock magnet.
I just got beaned for the THIRD time THIS YEAR on this stupid little Northern Loop that goes from PoDunkLINGTON to YuppityLINGTON.
Worst thing is, it was a TDOT truck carrying golf ball size gravel.
When that bugger hit, I swore to my God that I had been shot, it hit that danged hard. I 'bought bit the dust runnin off the road, it skeered me so derned much.
My insurance dude thinks I am crazed. He said, "DooDah dear, are you following them TOO CLOSE??"
I about hit the ceiling. Time to change insurance dudes to somebody who dont be askin me stoopid ignernt questions when I am highly agitated. He lucky he was on the phone, I'da ripped his left fuzznutt off and fed it to my guest coon up in my attic.
Thing is, this is the second time that I was in the passing lane passing a truck going too derned slow and the fuggin rock bounced SIDEWAYS.
And now Elmer is mad. I am like CRIPES A FRIDAY DUDE, like I AINT ASKING TO GET CLOBBERED BY ROCKS FALLIN FROM TRUCK WHO CAINT TAKE A MINUTE TO CHAIN THE GATE SHUT (yes peoples, the rear gate that was suppose ta be holdin these boulders in was a flappin up and down like Rosie O'Donnell's fat jaw).
Jaypers, Fridays are suppose to be all cool and shiot. HRMPH.

7 comments:

Blogger Biff Spiffy said...

like Rosie O'Donnel's jaw... HA!!!

You poor dear. Time to drive a bulldozer.

10:20 AM CDT  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Gah! I HATE when that happens! :(

10:21 AM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

You need to rock your Insurance agent to sleep. With a real rock.

11:52 AM CDT  
Blogger SamUgoGirl said...

Hi There.
Sorry to hear Elmer is mad. Ok I am new to this. But I will soon figure it out.

11:54 AM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

DANG. Don't you just hate it when that happens? Mind you, I've just done a fair amount of damage to my baby too, so don't you go feeling too bad about it.

2:20 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I know that scared the shiznit out of you! It would have me!
Rosie O's fat jaw - bwaaa haaaa!

7:18 AM CDT  
Blogger Memphis said...

The first 7 years I lived in Memphis I had to replace at least 2 windshields a year every year. No lie.

10:59 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™