C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Musical Monday: My Cake Is Meltingggggg <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Monday, April 30, 2007

Musical Monday: My Cake Is Meltingggggg

(( I want some of what this
dude was smokin back then . . . . ))


Spring was never waiting . . . for us, then

It ran one . . . step ahead

As we followed . . . in the dance

Between the parted pages . . . and were pressed,

In love's hot, fevered iron,

Like a striped pair of pants.

MacArthur's Park . . . is melting . . . in the dark

All the sweet, green icing . . . flowing down...

Someone left my cake out . . . in the rain

I don't . . . think that I can take it

cause it took so long to bake it

And I'll never have that recipe again ! ! !

Oh, no!

1 comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Ooh I loves me some Donna Summer but that is one seriously jacked up nuclear looking cake! LOL

7:16 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™