C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: DOOPINIONS <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

DOOPINIONS

I is gonna ease on back inta bloggin' by axspressing some my 'pinions of events whilst I was gone dooin taxes and ish. Elmer says I blurt out my 'pinions far too much, well, I jus think ya'll need to be informed on what makes ole Doo's world go 'round, an since I haint had a platform ta let my steam out, stand on back cause here she blows:

DOOPINION ON VIRGINA TECH MASSACRE
One the biggest shitvents that happened whilst I was gone. Since happenin, all I has heard and read is that peoples thought Cho was skeery and nutsO. His friends, family, classmates, professors and in general, all that ever met the f#cker. SO, Doo wonders WHY THE FLUCK he wasnt dealt with before he done did what he done did DUH FUCKIN DUH. Oh yea, people said he had rights, yea yea, he turned down psychiatric help, yea yup, nobody couldnt lock the f#cker up? He couldnt be "committed" to a facility? . . . . and look what happened.

DOOPINION ON SANJAYA MALAKAR
Have ya'll seen interviews since he got the boot? "I am not just a singer, I am an entertainer". One thing this young idiot needs to figger out: he was a JOKE. He is NOT even of the caliper of Chicken Little, altho as big of a giggle. He will not even reach the status of the "She Bops" dude, who remains to this day- a JOKE. SanJAYJAY needs to go back to High School (yep, he dropped out a couple of years ago, WOW what a role model for our children).

DOOPINION ON AMERICAN IDOL GIVES BACK
Now, ya'll who know me knows I aint heartless, but DANG, why is AMERICAN Idol giving boatloads of money to impoverished African kids? Can't AMERICAN Idol fix AMERICAN kids who are starving and homeless FIRST? Yea I KNOW - I sawed the blip "oh yea we are gonna help needy kids right here at home also . . . . " and I KNOW it is terrible conditions over there. My point is AMERICAN Idol is AMERICAN PEOPLE VOTING ON THESE CONTESTANTS EVERY WEEK WITH THEIR POCKETS . . . Texting and calling in to vote costs US money. Oh yea, and AMERICAN Idol isnt telecast over in Britian and Africa, well at least they cannot vote, or shall I say spend their money to vote. GAWD I feel for them kids with flies in their eyes and ish, but we got our own problems here we needs to deal with before we fix everbody's else's problems.

DOOPINION ON FIXIN THE REST OF THE WORLD BEFORE FIXIN OURSELVES
hrmph, see above only change to War in Iraq. Love my troops, support my troops, get my troops outta there, aint our problem and alls we dooin is pissin up a rope and pissin off terrorists who need just one more reason to hate us whether we dooin good over there helpin them or not.

DOOPINION ON MARY WINKLER (PREACHER KILLER)
There have been many women in her situation, no money no job 2 or 3 babies/kids nowhere to go to get out of the situation. I personally have had many things happen to me by my ex-hole, and I haint goin there, but I didnt blow his fluckin guts and brains all over the wall. I think she could have come up with a SLIGHTLY better solution to her problem.

DOOPINION ON ROSIE LEAVING THE VIEW
I like fat people, I like gay people, I like opinionated people, I USED to like The View. Rosie ruined the view. Now, dont tell me BabbaWawwa liked the spike in ratings, BULL-ISHT. She looked like she has wanted to pee-uke on screen since the first day when RoeDoe took over the whole show. She was placed in the moderator seat, not the take over the whole show seat. A nice banter of views back and forth was always enjoyable, but when fat mouth took over, her opinion was the only one the hog allowed. The spike in ratings was an embarrassment to a classy lady like BabbaWawwa, and as far as I am concerned, let the door hit the pig in the ass on her way out. I am positive tho, that she will be "blathering" and hoggin up her last 2 seconds of fame. Donald Trump was correct, she is a BIG MOUTH and needs to stfu - permanantly.

NOW, IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YA'LL WOULD LIKE ME TO EXPRESS MY DOOPINION ON, LET ME KNOW, I ALWAYS HAS AN "INTERESTING" TAKE ON STUFF. YA'LL HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND SEE YOU BRIGHT AND EARLY IN THE MORNING yeeeeeeeeeeeeHAW!

7 comments:

Blogger Lynilu said...

Re VT: That's what happens when we slash budgets to programs like, oh, say, mental health.

Re SM: I don't watch that show. Yuck.

Re Idol: Same can, and should, be said about much of the entertainment industry...to name just one.

Re FTROTWBFO (whew!): Yeah!

Re MW(PK): Well, yes, but having worked with many women who felt trapped and incapacitated, I'd stand neutral here. Wrong thing to do, but I wasn't in her shoes (or head).

Re RLTV: YAY!!! I'm with you on your points there, but I just don't like Rosie and how she conducts herself. Donald Trump either. May they both disappear for our view! LOL!

And ... welcome back!!

7:19 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I'm right here with you on all of it Doo - couldn't have said it better myself! Missed Ya!

and not to be nit-picky but it was She Bangs not She Bops hehehe....

9:05 AM CDT  
Blogger Dragon said...

Well, you seem to have caught up nicely. Welcome back!

10:07 AM CDT  
Blogger Vixen said...

Glad to have you back! It's your blog you should express your DOOPINIONS! :)

Yeah, I think Rosie is taking her attitude problem a little to far these days.

10:44 AM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

Hi Ya'll - I missed ya'll too!

Lynilu: I have been in her shoes. There is always a door to walk out.

Patti: I just cannot bring myself to say "she BANGS", just doesnt sound lady like.

HiYa Dragon, whats cookin good lookin? :-)

Hey Pink Piggies Vixin Flyin: RODO is a complete IDIOT and needs to STFU.

10:53 AM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

Hi cutie pie. Glad to see you back among the bloggin' few. Other than that, go ahead, tell us how youREALLY feel.

6:41 PM CDT  
Blogger Memphis said...

I think we needs ta arm our college students 'n tell'em, if'n you gots a looney in yer dorm, you take'um outside and settle it afore they done blow up 'n starts ta killin' folks. Better ta' slaughter one diseased pig then ta have'em kill off the whole polk with their disease.

As for Sanjaya, he's in the news agin, tellin' the world he ain't gay. Dumbass don' even know that the only chance he gots fer makin' it in that business is if they think he's one of'em. They figure out he ain't and he's just another dumb kid who caint sang. Sing it with me, "Sanjaya was a wooden indian ..." I luvs me some Hank.

I don't watch none a that thar reality TV gameshow stuff. I saw Sanjaya once by accident an' I blogged about him. Then I sword ta God above I'd never let that happen agin.

Normally I thank we ought ta be mindin' our own business. I ain't seed a Republican show any backbone since that old actor in the '80s, 'n he saw sumthin' in that thar Soviet Union that done skeered him into action. So I thank this here President must know sumthin' going on that we don' know about 'n maybe he ain't sayin'. He ain't the great communicator nor nuthin', but I think there's more to this than we all knows about.

Mary Winkler dun live just right over the hill frum whar I be at all day long. I might take a notion ta go over durin' lunch 'n ask her "wut you dun gone'n blowed yer man away fer on the same day that bank dun called you up 'n teld you they wuz gonna have yew arrested fer kitin' checks? Wuts the story, Mornin' Glory?" Annie Oakley is gonna be the star of Shelby County Correctional, that's fer sure.

Rosie dun lost her mind somewhar. She's one crazy cow, wallerin' with the pigs down in the mud alla time. Barbara dun got her farred the way they far them thar high polutin' fellers at FedEx. They say "he dun found hisself a better opportunity 'n decided ta pack his shit 'n hit the road real quick." But all that means is "we dun told him ta get his ass out real nice like afore we knock'im threw a winder fer bein' a asshole."

I like yer doopinions. I hope yew don mind me speakin' yer language none. We use'ta do this back in skool 'n it wuz always loads'a fun. Our teachers didn' 'preciate it none, though.

Oh, I'd like ta know yer doopinion on Angelina Jolie 'n Madonna buying rainbow babies fer thar collections. Yew think they're real nice'n luvin', or do yew thank they is sick'n twisted like? Steph in Australia had plenty ta say on the matter 'n I reckon you might, too.

11:11 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™