C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Critter Wisdom <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Critter Wisdom

((DooDah is working terribly hard this last couple weeks of tax season, so I decided I had better write this fer her today so's ya'll gets somethin ta read.......since I am so loyal and obedient))


Life is simple. It is you humans that make it hard.
When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
Take naps.
Many naps.
Stretch before rising.
Lay on your back and let your belly get rubbed.
Run, romp, and play daily.
Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
Sniff a few butts.
On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.

On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout..! run right back and make friends.
Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
Eat with gusto and enthusiasm - stop when you have had enough.
Be loyal.
Never pretend to be something you're not.
If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.

~ Love, Ruby the Slut Puppy



Ok, like the dog thinks she is so smart . . . . . here is my rabbit philosophy:
Eat.
Hop hop poo.
Hop hop poo hop hop hop poo.
Fuck.
Hop hop poo.
Fuck again.
Eat.
Hop poo hop hop.
Partner not around, wiggle nose smelling for it.
Find scent.
Fuck some more.
Hop hop poo.
See? Better than the dog life.
~ Popcorn the rabbit


7 comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

They are both beautiful and so wise!

8:32 AM CDT  
Blogger Dragon said...

That puppy is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! I'm also guessing your rabbit is male. :)

12:10 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

Patti:
Indeedly, wise critters.((wink)) I 'specially take after the rabbit's philosophy of eat, fuck and poo. Sometimes I hop also.

Dragon, That derned "puppy" is 3.5yr old and the biggest 80 pound HO you ever met. ((she is cute as a button, tho, but I hates her hair tumbleweeds all over my floors))

4:59 PM CDT  
Blogger notasoccermom said...

We need to chat...We just got a bunny on Monday night

8:15 PM CDT  
Blogger Lynilu said...

LOL! Sometimes I think, "If we could just understand what they think." Yeah .... I'm afraid to know what they say/think sometimes!! Knowing what yours have to say has convinced me ... I'm not trying anymore!!

12:19 AM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

I'm definitely going with the rabbit take on the meaning of life. Keep it simple, that's what I say...

3:25 AM CDT  
Blogger Vixen said...

Napping is good! :) Wise dog!

7:56 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™