C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: I have no words <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I have no words


Ok, I lied, Doo never stands silent....
(1)
This child is probably 8-ish.
(2)
This child and many like her are the
reason Sanjayjay is still there.

(3)
Sanjayjay slaughtered an awesome song last night.
(4)
Yet, all the internet buzz is that he kicked ass.
Weret they watchin the same American Idol?

(5)
But from the moment the first note came out his mouth, and they popped that child up on the screen, I laughed so fuggin hard I cried. It was THAT BAD.
(6)
The producers and et all (as I like to say TIIC: the idiots in charge) need to wisen up and remove him (cheatingly) from the show, because all of the 8 year old kids who do not recognize raw talent as us adults do are texting and calling and voting for this
dumbshit jayjay head.
(7)
WTF is up with them eyebrows????????????

---oOo---
'Nuff said, Doo is rankled today.
Not even worthy of a yee-haw.

Maybe I will feel more like throwin somethin good up here later. until then, I had a nightmarish dream about a Michael Jackoff impersonator with a bad perm that made him look like a gigantic bush that needs shaved.


7 comments:

Blogger Patti_Cake said...

He was HORRENDOUS and I almost peed myself laughing at that kid and then when they showed her crying over Melinda too I thought "The poor thing is just over excited to actually BE there - it had nothing to do with suck-jaya". She is going to MORTIFIED over that when she gets older, mark my words!

8:05 AM CDT  
Blogger Paul said...

I heard that Howard Stern is encouraging people to vote for Sanjaya because he thinks he's the least talented.

7:56 PM CDT  
Blogger Nonblond said...

I am ready to vote for every other person BUT Sanjaya next week. As many times as I can get through. This is just ridiculous.

10:13 PM CDT  
Blogger Vixen said...

I can't even bring myself to watching AI anymore. This season just SUCKS! I miss Chris Daughtry...

7:53 AM CDT  
Blogger notasoccermom said...

That little boy is horrible. I just want to shave his tiny little head

11:25 AM CDT  
Blogger ~grey said...

ROFLMAO!!!

DITTO my friend.... DITTO!

I am just sad.. that being in a foreign land... I am unable to vote.

3:06 PM CDT  
Blogger Dragon said...

AMEN, sister!

12:11 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™