C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Sombody come clean my house <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sombody come clean my house

Dang, my fam-damly cant do shit.

Ya'll know I do accounting work (until next month YAY)
So January thru April 15, my household
is run by the 3 little pigs.

I am pleased to intra-duce the rest
of my fam-damly to ya:

Elmer, Ellie MayMay and JohnBoy

I aint askin fer much. Maybe put a dish or two in the dishwasher, or wipe the jelly offa the counter when ya'll makes ya a peanut butter -n- jelly sammich.

And they wonders why I is a basket case come April 15.

-----oOo-----

Now on to bigger and better things . . . . . .
SPRING HAS DONE ARRIVED AT THE FARM!


7 comments:

Blogger Al said...

OMG! It's Spring there too? What a coincidence. Now if I could just convince the weather gods that it means something. It's snowing in the pass, cold and windy here. Where's this global warming they keep talkin about?

9:35 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

No it's not too much to ask if they wipe up the surplus pb or jelly when making a pb/j sandwich!
Hang in there Doo April 17th is arriving as we speak!

Yay for Spring! I put out two huge red geraniums in clay pots yesterday so that is my welcome mat to Spring. In September they change over to orange marigolds. That is the extent of my "gardening"

10:11 AM CDT  
Blogger Vixen said...

WOW beautiful Tulips! You must have a very green thumb!

Found my way via Non-blond - great blog!

12:28 PM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

Damn... I've just spent two hours with my accountant. You could have doo-dah'd them for me.

Love your piglets, darling.

2:40 PM CDT  
Blogger Angela said...

Well Howdy Miss Doo Dah Day *giggles*. Welcome back to ole bloggersville:-). I'm shore glad Spring has sprung. Great pic btw:-). Love the names (Ellie MayMay) *snickers*.

3:53 PM CDT  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I know how you feel...it's like EVERYONE at Palace Peanut (other than me) is allergic to the damn dustpan and broom!

Glad spring has sprung for ya...and those 3 little pigs are adorable!!! ;)

6:16 AM CDT  
Blogger Molly said...

That is so awesome! Little piglets!

Your the coolest doo dah, farm life looks awesome to this board out of her mind city gal.

so glad your back! :)

4:08 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™