C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Friday Feast # 136 <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Feast # 136

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
I dont much watch the television news. Too much depressin shiit in the world. I always end up cryin. Then the weather, this bugs Elmer to no end cause he gots to see the weather reportin on TV.....ya caint trust the weatherperson because they always F it up, so I steps outside and if it cold, I wear a sweater, if it warm, I wear summer clothes. That purty simple, who needs a weather forecast?

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
There is a baby bunny that passed away when it was about 2 weeks old in a baggie. I know, that is sickening.........ya see, when it passed it was too cold and rainy to go and bury it, and EllieMayMay insists on funerals for ever damn critter that croaks. And YES, it has become nice again outside, and EllieMayMay and Elmer keeps fergettin, until I scream when I puts my hand inside the freezer and come out with the bunny popsickle.

Other than that, I cannot live without my Weight Watcher Fudgecicles....gotta have that daily dose of chocolate. Oh yea, and a TON of spaghetti sauce from last years bumper crop of 'maters.

YUM I makes GOOOOOOOOD sauce :-)

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
Well, I has already re-named Memphis but King Willie or the rulin gansta Ford family here haint passed it into reality.

Oh, my new names? Memfrika, TN and Hell, TN. Oh yea, there is also Ifukkinhateithere,TN.

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
I has a instruction manual for the new vehicle we bought Wednesday, and I caint fer the life of Pete find the derned window washin squirtin button, and this green pollen dust is all overt everthing. So I assume that I will be readin up on how to operate this beast machine we just bought (btw: it is a 2007 Tahoe)

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Are ya fuggin kiddin me? I notice he is male. Da DOO is always leerin at men.

And as soon as I figger it out that he a man, I check out the junk to see if it visible thru the pants. One dude last week I saw'd at Starbucks made me choke on my drink when he passed by. It were a biggun for sure, unless he had a sock or an extree leg down thar.


Ya'll has yerselves a great weekend now, ya hear???
:-)

9 comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

"It were a biggun for sure, unless he had a sock or an extree leg down thar."
Okay I just spit Pepsi Jazz all over my desk... you KILL me!

10:19 AM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

((doo winks at Patticakes))

11:03 AM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

i'm just going to park myself right here and keep reading. i'm soooooooo soooooooo sooooooo glad you're posting again. you make me laugh and dern it i soooooooo sooooooo soooooo SOOOOOOOO need some laughs lately.

12:23 PM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

I Heered bout an ol' boy who used t'tape a salami t'his laig...

12:47 PM CDT  
Blogger Erica said...

Sounds like a winner to me!

3:48 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

Phain Kitten: ya'll just stick 'round, I'sa jus gettin warmt up ;) and yes, I cracked the F out of myself writin that last un but dangnabbit, tru is tru, ya know!!?!?!

Al: You say he done lived North of Memfrika cause I swored I sawed him at Starbucks last week.

Hi Ya Erica Bitch Woman: Glad ya stopped by my blog, welcome, I has been a fan yours fer a while.

Did you say winner or weiner????

4:43 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:43 PM CDT  
Blogger PDD said...

hey ya!

9:42 AM CDT  
Blogger lime said...

ya know, yer freezer is not unlike mine used ta be....cept we had a frozen balck quirrle carcass in it because mr liem shot it and wanted to skin and tan the hide. every time i wnet lookin fer peas there was this frozen black squirrel clawing at his giant ziploc bag shroud....

7:23 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™