C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: I forgot my Friday Feast........135 <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, March 16, 2007

I forgot my Friday Feast........135

Dang, I was away for WAY too long, huh? Here goes...........

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.
Well, I shore am smilin this mornin being back in blogville, tho I is sad ta see so many are MIA.

Soup
Fill in the blank:
Don't you hate it when ____________?
when I step in the cow dookie in the fields.

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
Think of all the times I wisht I could lay down and sleep during the day......

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
Why the *F* am I still livin in HELLville, Tennessee?

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?
BOWTIE PASTA w/ SPINACH and BACON

3-6oz BACON
10oz PASTA
3 tablespoons OLIVE OIL
1 med ONION, chopped
1 RED or GREEN PEPPER, chopped
1 clove GARLIC, crushed – we add more
1sm RED CHILI (if not available, we use ½ to 1 tbl Red Pepper Flakes like in pizza shops)
8oz SPINACH
SALT and PEPPER

Fry the BACON, remove and save the grease in the pan. Cut the bacon into bite size pieces.

Boil the PASTA and set aside.

To the grease, add the OLIVE OIL, ONION, PEPPER, GARLIC AND CHILIS. Cook on med until the peppers and onions are tender.

Add the BACON BACK IN, SPINACH, SALT AND PEPPER and cook the spinach down.

Toss the PASTA in and serve immediately.

8 comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Nice Friday Feast. Yes it is a shame how many folks are MIA but some (like you) are finding there way back and that is AWESOME!

8:18 AM CDT  
Blogger lime said...

welcome back doodah, that recipe made my tummy growl...off to eat!

9:24 AM CDT  
Blogger Memphis said...

Now I'm hungry.

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you're still stuck here in Hellville with me. But at least you're not alone, eh?

11:25 AM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

If it's got galic, chili's and bacon in it, it's got to be good.

Welcome back to the Blogosphere.

12:22 PM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

Welcome back sweetheart... you always did make my mouth water ;-)

4:13 PM CDT  
Blogger Nonblond said...

Nice to have you back!

5:42 PM CDT  
Blogger Scorpy said...

Have you ever tried mixing cream thru the pasta? The littlest LL and I made up a recipe and it involved msing cream thru the spaghetti...it was very smooth but rich ...Yum

10:42 PM CDT  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oooo....bacon sounds good right about now! :)

6:47 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™