C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: American Idol Gripin <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

American Idol Gripin

Ok, like I thought American Idol was kinda boring last night.

Granted, I thought all 3 done blowed it out and pulled out stops. Well, Taylor and Elliot did, I thought Katharine screwed it up with her final (and her) song choice.

I hope she goes buh-BYE tonight. She should'da went last week.

I am continually amazed by Elliott, he gets better and better ever week. He was amazing last night.

Taylor is just out and out outstanding and I has thought so since day 1. His stage personna MAKES him a star. Simon may call it queer and odd dancing, but isnt that what entertaining is all about? Nobody said you had to be a good dancer, but he feels the music, that makes him a star. Love him.

BUT, I did think he should'da hit that high note on the You Are So Beautiful song last night.

BUT! CHRIS DAUGHTRY SHOULD HAVE WON THE WHOLE FUGGIN THING. The dude ROCKED and STAYED TRUE to his style, improvised standards to make it his style, and totally was suppose to win. When he sang Johnny Cash, or Elvis, he turned it to his song. I would SO buy his CD, especially if he recorded that Johnny Cash song.

I have read up on the internet news shit, and they say there was controversy last Tuesday night when people were making calls on his numbers, they recvd recordings from other contestants thanking for the vote! Makes you wonder, , , , , , , , hmmmmm since Chris already was a star, did they fix it so he would be off and open the way for somebody else?

I also think Chris needs to forget Fuel. Their style, yes, is like his, but it is strictly that. He showed versitality in his solo singing on Idol, therefore, I think he would be MUCH more successful in a solo career.

Anyway, my feathers done got ruffled last week, and Idol just wasnt the same without him on there. I didnt vote last night, cause I was torn between Elliot and Taylor. If'n I could'da voted somebody OFF, I would'da voted Katharine off.

4 comments:

Blogger Blessed said...

It took me 23 minutes of dialing, hang up, redialing non-stop to get thru the phone lines last night to vote for Taylor! I

6:32 PM CDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

I really don't understand what happened to Chris, everyone I talk to think he should have won. So what happened??? I am so sad I didn't even enjoy it last night.

Hope you are having a good day!

8:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I am sad that Elliot is gone now. Boo Hoo. I SO do not want Katharine to win!

9:29 AM CDT  
Blogger erika said...

I agree with you! Chris should of won!!

11:59 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™