C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: MMM - The Letter W <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Monday, May 15, 2006

MMM - The Letter W

MeMeMonday - I shore nuf was tagged by Le Chat Qui A Peur Friday, and she done gived me the letter W. I thunk hard on this'un, and I thoughts it wudda been easier, maybe so hadnt she gave me an easier letter! UGH Well, here goes - 10 things abouts me usin the letter W.

1. WARM
I likes all things warm from weather to colors. Hell, I even drinks my soda kinda warm. The only thing I likes cold is milk and beer, and they hasta be ice cold. But, back to warm: I loves me some warm sunny days in the spring, summer and fall. Hot is not warm, I hates it when it is too hot. My favorite colors that I wear (other than my favorite black) are warm, and I also decorate in these colors: red, orange brown, moss, gold, dark purples, dusky colors. Hell I even likes my smells that way too cause I loves sandlewood and musky earthy smells, the flowery ones gag me. Well, cept lilacs. I love lilacs.

2. WICKED AND WACKY
Thats me in a nutshell. My sense of humor and my personality. I am a huge goof and I loves ta make people smile. There, thatun was easy. Wicked also could explain other traits.

3. WALLFLOWER
I didnt used to be all wicked and wacky. When I was a kid, I was the lanky long legs knees bigger than any other bone in body kid. I looked like a geek. I was afraid of people and socializing. I WAS the last kid picked on a team, any sport, in elementary school. My best friend made the cheerleader, I did not, subsequently, she ended up going with that crowd and forgetting me. All the neighborhood kids that I runned with, I loved Scott. Scott wasnt a wallflower, and never did look twiced at me, cept to play kick the can or to say hi. I decided when I was the fugly duckling

that if'n I ever got some meat on my bones, got purty, and made something myself, I'da never treat anybody that they was different.

4. WASH
I am a clean freak. I wash my teeth maybe 4 time

5 comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Hmmmm I just can't wrap my brain around the couple who assaulted their day old child. I wish all child molesters would just DIE already. Right. Now.

12:42 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

I agree poods, I cannot fathom how that kind of sex could be "exciting" to a person. UG

You wanna letter and do this?

1:22 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

woops, I mean patticake. Dammmmm, been a long ass day already.

1:23 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

Great list gal... I'll have to say you and I are like two peas in a pod here.

7:02 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

Hi LeChat and Poods
(ha, poods didja see I called Patticake Poods earlier?? I is a dumbfluck today LMAO)

Le Chat, more and more ever day, girlfriend.

Poods, what is the biggest W of them all? And, I wash them hands of mine hunnreds of times. I hates germs. Loves me 4:20 ever day.

8:11 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™