C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: no I didnt forget HNT <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Thursday, May 11, 2006

no I didnt forget HNT

yes I know it is HNT.
I am protesting Chris being voted off
American Idol last night.
That completely SUCKS.
That, and I had major dental work done this morning,
3hrs 25 minutes with my mouth open.
The Bourbon and Coke isnt helping much. . . . . .
yet. . . . . . . but I cannot feel my toes anymore.
then I didnt like my toenail color so I paintbrushed
them to match my shoes.
I am woman, I can do that, hear me ROAR
hee hee heeeee YEE FUCKIN HAW!

9 comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Whoo hooo...love the blue nails!!!

HHNT :)

7:27 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

remind me to never ask you for a pedicure... *grin*

7:43 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

I am LMFAO at my paintbrush toemails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Le Chat, come down an I give you mancure baby ten dollah ten dollah

8:02 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

POODS
WHAT IS SECRET FRIENDS?

8:02 PM CDT  
Blogger PDD said...

That's it, I am goint to the dentist tomorrow just so that I can have an excuse to drink Makers Mark Whiskey, even though I have never heard of such a whiskey. Maybe I'll just have a bottle of Shiraz... or two...

9:14 PM CDT  
Blogger PDD said...

going not goint, sorry.

9:15 PM CDT  
Blogger Nonblond said...

WOW--wild feet! Love 'em! I too am mourning the loss of Chris...

10:53 AM CDT  
Blogger Molly said...

yummmmmmmm Makers Mark!

Love the pic :)

10:59 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Ha Haaaa you crack my ass up woman. I'm glad I found your blog

7:30 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™