C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: MeMe Monday <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Monday, May 08, 2006

MeMe Monday

Elmer and I had a good weekend. I has done put aside my anger and just cut loose.

Cinco de Mayo was messed up this year because of Ellie Mae's dance, so we had a party at home! The boys put on swim trunks, Hawaiian shirts left open, straw hats. John Boy was jealous of Elmer's chest hair, so we cut some from the back of his head and pasted it on his chest. It was a RIOT!!!!!!!


We made chicken tacos and homemade margueritas and tossed shots of Herendura. (well, Elmer and I did, the kids werent allowed Tequila.) Ellie and I cut flowers from my garden and stuck them behind our ears. We had flowery sundresses on and found the Mexican channel on satellite radio. Ya know, it really was quite fun!

Between Elmer and I, we got a shitload of stuff done around here over the past 2 weekends. I had a blowup last week at him, and told him to git his shit together and offa his ass. Guess he took me serious, cause he has been workin like a dang dog round here doing stuff! I rewarded him Saturday night, and got a feel-good O of my own ((wink wink)).

Yesterday, we skipped church (highly unusual for me to allow) and slept with the windows open. Well, that cool breeze and birds chirpin and shit, well, I went for another O, and them morning Os are DAMMMM GOOD! ((hee hee hee)) We kinda got things done and still played a tad lazy. it was kinda that kind a day.

Well, here is ta ya'll and I shore hopes ya'll have a wonderful week!


8 comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey, that sounds like a right fine Cinco de Mayo!!!

That glued on chest hair had me laughing out loud!! That is SO funny! :)

8:56 AM CDT  
Blogger Molly said...

That does sound like a heck of a good time!

9:19 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Sounds like you had a great week-end! Way to go! The chest hair cracked me up too!

10:20 AM CDT  
Blogger shari said...

his chest hair looks like a cross... kinda sorta, but not really

10:25 AM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

Hi PQ, Mols, patti and shari

I think when we used the glue stick, we just made a cross on his chest! LMAO

ya know, sometimes doing things goofy with your kids is more fun than goin out. The kids felt important to do Cinco de Mayo.

10:29 AM CDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. Love the chest hair.

12:34 PM CDT  
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

sometimes sleeping with the window open is a little bit of heaven on earth

7:53 AM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

Leigh, it was better than most around here. whew.

bagofnothing, it was a slice. . . .

12:58 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™