C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Elizabethtown <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Elizabethtown

I just watched this movie, and am giving it a DOO DAH THUMBS UP.

Orlando Bloom is great.
Kirsten Dunst I can do without. I never have liked her.

The scenes with Drew and his father memories are outstanding. Then the drive home was awesome.

I have a list of songs that I want played at my funeral (I have given them to my brother, who happens to be a DJ) and I have now added one from my High School days - FREEBIRD.

When they played that song, I bawled. SO AWESOME!

1 comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

OMG I loved that movie!!! So much I bought it...AND the soundtrack :) I never really cared for Orlando Bloom til this movie :) It was great!

10:27 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™