C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: A-B-C-DooDah <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A-B-C-DooDah

Accent
I have done been told that I have a lovely blend of Southern-Northern, but that has been by mostly Southerners. When I go back home up North, they laugh every time I talk. (and FYI, this way that I blog, well, it might be a tad put on for kicks grins and giggles)

Booze of choice
Margueritas and San't Gria
Several choices of wine, Pinot Noir mostly
Lately, I have craved Baily's, tho, and have opted for that over ice.

Chore I hate
Putting the clothes away.
I dont mind washin them, I just fuckin hate putting the shit away.

Dog or Cat
Slutpuppie Ruby
6 birds
had 12 rabbits, now down to 3
multitudes of other critters runnin loose round here.

Essential electronics
Digital Camera and this computer
VCR cause I never sit long enough to catch a full eppy of my favs: AI, LOST and GH

Favorite perfume
Now, this is where the redneck in my goes flyin out the window, cause I shore do have expensive taste in this subject:
When I feel springy, I love Jessica McClintock because it smells like a lilacs and honeysuckle. When I am in my suits, I enjoy wearing Organza Indecence Eau De Parfum by Givenchy. Sultry mood - I toss on BVLGARI Eau De Parfum.

Gold or Silver?
14k Gold

Hometown
I would rather just say A City In The Midwest

Insomnia?
Not very often.

Job Title
Owner / President / CEO

Kids?
Ellie is 12 and John Boy is 13
I live, die and breathe for them

Living Arrangement
20 acres and large farm home we all are renovating

Most-admired trait
Honesty and Loyalty

Naughty or Nice?
Nice, but naughty

Overnight Hospital Stays
Several and I hate them

Phobias
Snakes and spiders

Quote
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." (Mother Teresa)

Religion
Devout Catholic

Siblings
I have one little brother who is a huge dude (6'5" football player type)

Time I wake up
5:50am

Unusual talent/skill
I can wiggle my nose like Samantha / Bewitched

X-rays
Yes

Yummy foods I make
I love cooking, I especially love Bowtie Pasta and Bacon with Spinach
I favor myself a Paula Deen type

Zodiac sign
Leo

I'm tagging YOU WHO READ THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

mumbymuck@yahoo.ca is my address.
i put com but I['m soooo blonde today!

2:59 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Interesting! I somehow skipped N in mine!
Oh and my wedding gown was Jessica McClintock. I didn't know she does a perfume!

3:03 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

DOO DAH BABY....I tagged you!!! Come see me to figure out why ;)

4:52 PM CDT  
Blogger Nonblond said...

Interesting...afraid of spiders, Catholic and hate to put laundry away...I can relate to it all!

11:48 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™