C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: 10 Weirdest Thangs 'bout Me <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

10 Weirdest Thangs 'bout Me

Ok, I have been officially tagged for the first time, TWICED! Erika and Le Chat Qui A Peur got me at one time. I have always just stole the shit before LOL - now somebody wuvs me ((sniffle / wipes tear))

They is close, Erika's was 20 things about me, Le Chat's was 10 WEIRD things about me. So, I pick Le Chat's because there just hain't 20 things that dammm interesting 'bout me, but there shore nuf is 10 WEIRD things. . . .some other time, k Erika?

THE 10 WEIRDEST THINGS ABOUT DOO DAH

1. I wear only thongs. An I dont be meaning my flipflops, I mean my undies. But, when Aunt Flo does come knockin on the door, it puts me in a pissy ole mood because for 3 ta pert near 4 days, I has ta wear them ole granny panties. Dont get me a started, now honey-child. hrmph I hates hates hates panty lines, they bug the shit outta me I am diggin at em all the time.

2. I do love runny eggs and hashbrowns all mixed up like my Great Grampa used to do. I dont even minds doin it in a restaurant, but shore hafta glare back at the people who gives me funny looks when I wipe my chin. I know what some ya thinking so - EGGS YOLK YA PERVERTS!

3. I own my own business. That I like. I like bein boss-lady to the girls I employ, and I dang shore takes care of them - I carry them out ta lunches and give them bonuses when they do a little extra above and beyond. Thing of it is, I hate what I do fer a livin. I have been doin this most my life as I took care it for my Momma and Daddy whilst they owned their own store, I worked the books. I am bored to tears with Accounting and sittin at this here desk.

4. I is the buckyest person ya'll ever meet. One my nicknames Elmer call me is Tigger, cause when I get excited and all, I starts jumpin, bouncin dancing and shit, makes Elmer laugh his fool ass off. Weird thing is, that I has problems with depression. Guess that makes me a maniac-depressed person, real high highs and extreme lows.

5. I have long legs. I mean REALLY long. 36 inch inseam long. My assend goes clean up to Elmer's ribcage. Elmer, on the other hand, does have short'ens and a real long long torso.

6. I hate my face, although I has been told I am beautiful and look like Julia Roberts. Is that really weird, cause dont all women hate their own appearance? I hate my dark circles under my eyes, my ski slope nose, my almost Indian but mostly Sweedish skin color, I hate my thin wispy straight as a fucking string mousy dirt brown hair. UGH! Can I just PLEASE be somebody else??

7. I carry my camera everyfuckinwhere. I even carried one time into church out of habit, and the priest raised his eyebrow disapprovingly at me, so I stuffed it in my daighter's purse. Ya just dont know when you might hafta snap a photo. Ya'll might have seen my photo blog, I swear I have 10frickinthousand photos in my pc not of outdoors things.

8. I am the most loyal, brutally honest, wear my heart on my sleeve person ya'll will ever meet. I say what I think, I mean what I say, I do what I tell you I will do, and I hate it when people trash other people and I dont mind tellin them. That makes me less in your eyes, then I dont have a problem tellin ya to fuck yerself. How dare you talk about others when you havent walked in their shoes. Look in the mirror lately? God shore nuf did not make a one of us perfect. We all has flaws, and I loves all ya until you talk about somebody's physical attributes in a poor way. Then, I totally has no respect for ya.

9. I was the bone skinny awkward geeky girl in High School, and after goin to my 20 yr reunion, I ended up to be the nicest lookin and prettiest of the adult women. All the men were like DANG. "I learned the truth at Seventeen, that love was meant for beauty queens"

10. I am an avid Pittsburgh Steeler fan. I mean stark raving mad avid. I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD. And, I am not a fly-by-night Steeler fan, just because they won the Superbowl. I have liked them since I was a kid. Could be, MAYBE, could be that my brother was a Dallas fan and I had to root for the other team.

NOW, my turn to tag somebody - I choooooose . . . . . POODY, MOLLY and NON-BLONDE.

6 comments:

Blogger erika said...

Great list! I am a big thong fan too! I have always wanted to own my own business. Maybe some day!

1:30 PM CDT  
Blogger Molly said...

Lots of folks have told me I look like Julia Roberts too...I've never seen it though :(

Even if you are bored to death with your job, at least you are workin' for yourself! That is a great accomplishment...

2:30 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

I'm with ya hon on the thongs - full ass panties drive me nucking futs! And for #6, I can relate - except I'm not Julia Roberts' twin, I keep getting told I look like Hillary Swank, and am told this by completely unrelated, unknowingeachother folks - weird huh? Not sure if that's a compliment or not so I just smile and say, "oh yes, I've heard that one before." sheesh...

7:21 PM CDT  
Blogger Nonblond said...

Thanks for the tag--because of you I updated my blog tonight instead of paying bills!

I like your list...I guess we're all pretty weird in our own ways.

10:42 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I am a thong fan too :) Although I heart Brett Favre of the Packers, i've been a Steelers fan since I was a little girl. Nothing will ever come close to the 70's era Steel Curtain w/ Terry Bradshaw, Franco Harris, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Rocky Bleier, Jack Lambert, Jack Ham, Joe Greene ...

8:45 AM CDT  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Hmmm, a Steelers fan and says ya'll like a southerner. Full of contrasts. :-)

11:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™