C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Theft of a questionairre <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Monday, May 01, 2006

Theft of a questionairre

OK PQ STOLE IT FIRST! HA HA HA. . . . . .

Visit someplace you have never been, where would you go?
USA: San Antonio
Outside of US: Italy or Australia

Tell someone that you love them, who would it be?
My Grandma, who I never really liked in life, but miss the heck out of the ole bitch now.

Try a new hobby, what would it be and why?
Wine tasting - oh wait, I like wine anyway, but as a HOBBY, now that I like. Maybe it already is a hobby, since I drink it alot. ok can I change my answer after I have a glass of wine to think this over?

Leave something for future generations, what would it be?
My photographs of this beautiful world, as I think it will be gone soon.

Eat, what would you choose?
sushi - I love sushi and there aint no good sushi places 'round here.

Sing, what would you sing?
"At Seventeen" by Jan Ian
I wish I had known it would be different when I grew up, but at the time I was "lacking in the social graces" and "whose names were never called when choosing sides for basketball". I love that song.

Make something right, what would it be?
I would fix the one thing that makes me feel ugly.

Have lunch with someone, who would it be and why?
Robert Downey Jr
why? Just to look at him. Plus, he and his stories HAVE to be dammed interesting.

Call someone, who would it be?
Dave. But I cant. I wont.

6 comments:

Blogger Phain said...

ok miss impatient...i posted!!!

6:23 PM CDT  
Blogger Nobody said...

I used to be SO obsessed with Rob. Down. Jr. Who am I kidding, still am. Heroin chic and all...

7:35 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey You!!
Mail me and I'll give you my new blog address.
just don't want to link for awhile cause I don't want to be followed.

10:32 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Yep great minds DO think alike! Good answers, laughing at the grandma comment! (can't help it)

8:53 AM CDT  
Blogger erika said...

I would love to have lunch with him too!

1:53 PM CDT  
Blogger Sonya said...

San Antonio is a great place.

11:52 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™