C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Friday Frivolity - Black Russians being Served <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Frivolity - Black Russians being Served

Ok ya'll, belly up to the bar.
Today, the house is serving
BLACK RUSSIANS.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz Vodka
3/4 oz Kahlua

Preparation:
Pour over ice cubes in old-fashioned cocktail glass.

Serves: 1
Fucks you UP, shit, it is only booze and ice.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERBODY.

And, ya'll better not laugh at my Black Russian Dude,

I had a helluva time painting that hat on.

addendum 2:30cst:

OK OK OK. . . . . YES I KNOW it is May 5. I sorry, but I chose to serve Black Russians this morning to get me kick started, and we are heading out for Margs and Sangrias - chips and salsa dancing later.

O'LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Blogger erika said...

Very nice Black Russian Dude!

You can't go wrong with Kahlua I always say.

10:16 AM CDT  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Black Russians - and White ones too!

Ok anything with Kahlua....

11:16 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I have never had a black russian, a big fan of white russians though! and baileys irish creme.. Mmmmmmmm......

12:02 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

you know, Patti, I had a Bailys shit goin on last week. You know what I did? ((remember, I have been on weight watchers))

I mixed shot of Baily's, shot of kahlua and skim milk!

It was the BOMB. Course, I only used a dribble of Skim Milk. LMAO

HAPPY FRIDAY GALS!

12:05 PM CDT  
Blogger Michelle said...

YUMMY!! I think a few of those sound pretty good aboaut now...lol Maybe tonight!!

Have a great weekend!

12:17 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

*running to liquor cabinet*

10:39 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™