C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Monday Dumbass <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, April 28, 2006

Monday Dumbass

R-E-S-P-E-C-T


Again, I am askin:

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD???????????


ok, I have a problem with a blogger. I will not say name.

This person will read this, of that, I am positive.

I think this person is completely off their rocker, and I am dammmm glad this person isnt spreading shiot about me on the internet for all of the people in the small town they live in to know.

HOW UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE YOU ARE

AND TOTALLY WITHOUT CLASS.

I looked all over the internet for a photo of a jackass to depict what I think of you, and they were all to cute and not worthy of being called you.

hrmph, ok I get offa the soapbox.

2 comments:

Blogger Molly said...

eeeck!!!

I don't know what blogger you are talking about, but I sure hope they take your advice.

As far as what is wrong with people, I sure wish I knew. But, it does start with lack of respect for others I believe.

3:36 PM CDT  
Blogger mtnmama said...

when i read this i thought - damn i hope i never hit your bad side. then i thought - have i? i posted sunday outside my comfort zone about one man in paticular. and we live in a small town... i've reread that post three times this morning trying to determine if it is malisious in any way. i don't mean to badmouth ANYONE. my beef with him is that he isn't showing respect to those in our community and trying to drive them out. the LAST thing i want is to be the same way... SO - if it is me - go ahead and name names. i will eat my words and apologize.

12:07 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™