C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Black Tie Formal HNT <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Black Tie Formal HNT

Get this party started on a Saturday night
Everybody's waiting for me to arrive
Sending out the message to all of my friends
We'll be looking flashy in my Mercedes Benz
I got lots of style check my gold diamond rings
I can go for miles if you know what I mean
I'm coming up so you better get this party started
im coming up im comin
I'm coming up so you better get this party started




( I was gonna gives ya just the shoulder,

but decided to include the purty party dress )

8 comments:

Blogger pkeclub said...

very pretty and you have very nice shoulders by the way.

10:43 AM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

thank ya, ya'll shore know how ta make a woman blush.

12:26 PM CDT  
Blogger erika said...

You look great all dolled up!

12:51 PM CDT  
Blogger Nobody said...

Holy shit.

And I'm in a ratty old J-lo suity thing.

2:27 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

thanks ya'll, I thought there wasnt enuf skin to qualify for HNT, but I was comfortable and that what counts.

I cannot get over those gentlemen who have bared the whole dammmm thing for HNT this morning! WOW, I swallowed my gum lookin at one of em.

Thanks Erica, I felt purty sparkly that night ;)

No, NWG, I didnt get up this mornin and put on my dancin dress. This was taken a few weeks ago for a black tie charity benefit.

((smooches))

3:29 PM CDT  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Nice! :)

2:46 PM CDT  
Blogger Nonblond said...

You sure don't LOOK like someone who eats Double Stuf Oreos! You look great!

7:40 PM CDT  
Blogger mtnmama said...

showing my ignorance here but WHAT IS HNT? i'm guessing it's not 'hick n' tennessee'...

9:18 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™