C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: ugh...goin back to bed <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Monday, September 15, 2008

ugh...goin back to bed

somebody done gaved me her stoopid cold.

my ears a'poundin, my nose a'runnin, my throat hurts, it freezin in here.

I knewd I shouldnt not gone into her liar *wink* without chompin some extree vitamin C.



I musta looked like death cause Elmer offered to run the chilrens to school. Doo dont doo the bus thing here, if'n ya seed the drivers here and ya valued yer offspring, ya'd doo the same - I tole ya onest if'n I tole ya twiced, Memfrika a big skeery place and there alota diff'ernt freeky peoples here - they run the gammat from toofless drunkard to Momma's house (ala vicki lawrence) lookin broads - funny they women all particular 'bout their toes being painted all up and all no matter what they looks like. The bigger the broad, the wilder her toes be. Me, I stick au'natural because I got purty toenails. They look all french when they not even done that way. Clean white toenails, no yeller in them a'tall. :-)

(oh yea, I sick and still blabbering, need to go, gotta finish up doo.....)

Anyway, as I sayin, Elmer also musta felt a little more than generous, it n'aint never that he'd offered such a treat for me. I wonderin what he want now.

So, doo is off ta bed and pullin the covers up over my stuffied up head. I will talk acha all later. ahhhh...CHOOOOO!

12 comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey, I TREID really hard not to breathe on anyone...I can't help it!!! I done TOLD you I was sick! ;)

Yeah, I heard from Nude Memphis how the drivers are there in Memphis. SCARY!

Well, sure hope you start feeling better. You wants me to send you some vitamin c? :)

7:21 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Hope you feel better Doo! Even sick you're damn funny!

8:15 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doo.. needs some chicken noodle, nyquil and a bed so she rest all day and not get sicker! get yer ass in bed!

11:05 AM CDT  
Blogger Walker said...

Stasy in bed and get better.
This time of year there are more bugs in the air than in the ground.
As for drivers, hmmmm I would pit the oriental drivers here up against any bad driver anywhere around the world.
They buy vehicles they can't see over the dash in.
STOP means 20 feet past the sign and I am sure when they see red, it means time to boot it.

11:36 AM CDT  
Blogger lime said...

blech i was sick with a wicked chest cold abou t amonth ago and i am still occasionally ridding myself of remnants. feel better soon. sleep is a good thing when you feel crummy.

11:38 AM CDT  
Blogger Gledwood said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:13 PM CDT  
Blogger Gledwood said...

I hope you get well soon...

vitamin C does work you know. I take a vit c supplement every day and haven't had a cold in so long I can barely remember...

... on the other hand there's nothing so dreadfully terrible about the common cold; don't you feel it has a systemic-cleansing effect to it..?

2:13 PM CDT  
Blogger Gledwood said...

o man how typical. i come out twice come out twice. dur dur

2:13 PM CDT  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Ugh!

Summer colds SUCK! :(

Feel better soon! :)

6:58 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Doober Baby,

When you cummed by politikin earlier, I heerd you was a lokin for someone to rub a lil vicks on yer poor akin breakin chest
We'll sunshine, big poppa is here to do that fer you.
Shuck tat ratty ole gown and lemme at em! er, at it, ummm
where's the vicks?
ummmm
shucks you dun went and got me all flustered now!

7:30 PM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

Cowboy Cold remedy: Put yer hat on the foot of the bed. Drink until you see two hats.

8:00 PM CDT  
Blogger PBS said...

Hope the vitamin kicks in soon and you feel lots better!

12:18 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™