C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Friday5 ORANGE <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday5 ORANGE

If ya wants to participate, go to: http://friday5.org/

1. What’s your favorite orange-colored food?
MANGOS

2. What’s the best way to drink orange juice?
WITH VODKA ON A BEACH IN FLORIDA

3. Which candy’s orange-colored pieces taste best?
M&Ms - and NO THEY DONT ALL TASTE ALIKE *wink*

4. What are your feelings about orange soda?
ORANGE CRUSH WAS MY FAV-O-RITE WHEN I WAS GROWIN UP. I USED TO ALWAYS HAVE THOSE ORANGE MUSTACHES. NOW I GETS CRAVINGS AND OCCASIONALLY I PICKS ME UP A 2-LITER OF DIET ORANGE SODA AT THE STORE. YUM! IT LASTS ABOUT 2 HRS.


5. When did you last wear an orange item of clothing?
I AM WEARING ORANGE THONGS WITH YELLER POKA-DOTS RIGHT NOW. *wink*

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Git shed of them there butt flossers suga'
thems don't make a lick o' sense
how's you spect to have relatuns ifn you's always a sportin them drawers??

9:43 PM CDT  
Blogger Memphis said...

Orange thongs, eh? Is that the undieware kinda thong or the flip flop kinda thong?

2:15 AM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

Sage: Well, some days I plum ferget and go without :-) just "call me the breeze" ... (I a LS fan)

Mps Steve: both. Remember my HNT last yr of my extremely tanned feet and the stripes on them?

8:35 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I like Diet Sunkist soda.. and your flip flops sound ADORABLE!!!

6:25 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™