C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Thank yer lucky stars peoples <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank yer lucky stars peoples

Ok, I has a doo-pinion this morning.
Ya'll stand back cause I lettin'er fly.

Elmer and I was watching the news last night, and they had this here story on there that people in the Hurricane Ike devestated parts of Texas were fighting a huge population of jelly fish that were now in their swimming pools. The news reporter used these here words, and yes I quote because I was taping the show right before the news and caught this on tape, so I played it back cause I didnt believes my own ears.

"In past days, there has been an plethora of complaints and 911 calls to the city about snakes, turtles, fish and now jellyfish that had been swept into home-owner's backyard swimming pools by Hurricane Ike flood waters."

The news showed this here dude scoopin jellyfish after jellyfish out his swimming pool and puttin them in nice little buckets and kitchen tupperware bowls to take back out to the gulf shore.

*momentary silence as doo-chickie gathers up breath*

Now, I has heard of the many stupid 911 calls - some been passed around on the email giggles - like the one the dude called 911 when he didnt get the correct sandwich at a Wendy's drive-thru window. If ya'll aint heard that un, it is sure a whopper, um woops, no thats Burger King ...
*doo smiles at her feeble attempt at pun*

But my garsh good God almighteee!

If'n ya survived a hurricane with yer LIFE intact, yer house is a standin UNDAMAGED, and ya gots a fuggin swimmin pool in the backyard - and the onlys damage that ya sustained was some fuggin jelly fishies and turtles a-swimmin in yer pool... and ya gots money and time to spend savin these jelly-sons-a-bitchin fishes in tupperware bowls to take and fuggin dump back inta the Gulf of Mexico on yer days off suppose ta be spendin cleanin up a torn-up town ...

CHEESE-N-CRACKERS PEOPLES!
Pulls yer heads out yer asses.


Ya needs to be droppin to yer *ahem* alive and well knees and thankin our WONDERFUL and GRACIOUS LORD for all the things ya has.

*grumble*

Ok, I done.

Doo been upta her ears with work *huge smile* and I just won a huge job ... and since I freelance and work isnt a ever-day occurance and this a big chunka
ka-CHING coin in my pocket, I gotta thank MY lucky stars for being able to doo this new photohog-perfession of mine, and not havin to go back to a boring desk-accounting job. So, since ya knows that now, I may be a bit sporatic in postin but I always here and I always get yer comments :-)

Loves ya'll and has a great day, okee dokee?

8 comments:

Blogger Elle Dubya said...

I read recently a woman in the UK called 911 (999 for them) to report that the rabit she just purchased from the pet store didn't have ears that were wobbly enough. Not wobbly enough! She was promised that the rabbit would have wobbly ears!!!

10:31 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Dooder, some folks always wantin some other body to do all their thinkin fer em, yep sho nuff. Them there folks are them'ns I'ma callin winder likkers.
Alwaysa wantin some other fella to do his tendin fer him!

I dobelieves I knows how them there'ns vote!

countin on the g-mans fer everythin!

12:37 PM CDT  
Blogger Walker said...

So Jelly fish in swimming pools is bad but in tupperware is OK.

Some people don't know it when they got it good.
Another thing, why save something that's a pest and isn't it quicker to just flush the little sucker through the porceline highway to the ocean?

1:50 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

ya'ller so silly :-)

ella ICAM - when I hear 'bout them nonsense 911 calls, I cringe. I mean, how fuggin stupid can u get?

sage honey piepie you are so right

walker evertime you comment, a loud laugh always erupts from my mouth. You rock babe.

3:01 PM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

Here's hopin' they tried to give the little darlin's mout to mouth.

7:44 PM CDT  
Blogger PBS said...

You would think they'd have some perspective on it, and feel lucky!

Glad to hear that you have worked to put yourself in an employment situation that you like! Have a super weekend!

10:24 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

People are stupid. "Nuff said!

11:48 AM CDT  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yep...what Patti said!

And I've been a sporadic poster too....plus I'm still snorting and snotting all over the place. (Not here on your blog, of course....I promise I won't leave any germies here to infect you!!!) ;)

7:09 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™