C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: I ALIVE!!! <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I ALIVE!!!

by gosh by gum I is ALIVE



Just thought I'da let ya'll know, cause I aint gonna be visitin ya today, or bloggin much. I got loads of work to catch up, piles and piles on my desk here.

Just this line ta let ya'll know I am okee dokee. Danged ole cold did take me for a loop-da-loop and I slept most of Monday and Tuesday. I doo recommends Alka-Seltzer Plus Night-time for this bug, I tooked it day and night and slept and sweated it out.

Thanks to ya'll who sent the well wishes. *SMOOCHES*

So, see you back here Thursday with a new post.
:-) See ya!

5 comments:

Blogger Walker said...

Thats good news about the cold, to bad you can't just say screw it to the backed up work

11:46 AM CDT  
Blogger PBS said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better now. Like Walker said, too bad about all the work waiting for you, though.

11:51 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Glad to hear from you (need my daily Dooh fix) I lament the old Alka Seltzer Plus formula though. NOT the same.......

1:07 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are feeling better. :)

1:55 PM CDT  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hah....I was kinda going thru the same thing there for a while.

Oh wait...that's right. I gave you my cold.

Nevermind.....my bad. ;)

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Um....it's Thursday, so where's your post? Too early for you still???

7:19 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™