C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Happy FriDooDay LOL <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy FriDooDay LOL



I so happy that it Friday! I need some days to sleep in *wink* because I just didnt get enough of them this here week.

I gots a gadfukillion things to accomplish so I has to keep this short and sweet. I promise that next week when I am fully back in the swing and this here house is back in order after the pigs let it get messy, I will chat some more with ya.

Here your Friday5 things about Doo:

(1)
I is a gourmet cook.

(2)
I has 36-inch inseam legs, yep they long'uns.

(3)
I am a artist-photographer, meaning I like doing abstract things and paintings of some of my photo images. I hope to be able to sell them some day.

(4)
I haint got no tatoos, and I doubt I ever will. eeee-yuk. I like my purty skin.

(5)
I am a Heinz57 person:
part Sweedish, part German, part French Indian.

My Steelers playin in the PA-braggin-rights game against them Philly Eagles. ewwww, big game, McNabb been playin good lately. Gadzuks, I hope we beat them!
GO STEELERS!!!

Ya'll have a wonderful weekend, be safe and take care.

4 comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I like learning random things about you!

7:35 AM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

So how you cook them there gourmets? They're generally too big to fit in a pan, so I guess the BBQ is the best thing.

8:31 AM CDT  
Blogger Walker said...

I got the Steelers to win this week, McNabb chokes like a starving dog on a chicken bone.

YOu get some rest and you know, the week in and week out work is still work so it can wait for you to be 100%

1:20 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your inseam is my entireseam.

7:08 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™