C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: you done sexxxed me up & I's addicted. <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, August 29, 2008

you done sexxxed me up & I's addicted.

Ok folk, I jus' a'heared this un.

David Duchovny has a sex addiction.



First off, WHAT in the HELLLLL he doin ta this ole teacup?



Danged if his gramma gonna be ticked as a rattler inna porcupine nest when she learnt what he done done ta her good china tea cup!

Secondly, lemme say that I'da be much obliged if'n he'da tole me first so's that I coulda hepped him out sum.



I'da not kicked that'un out fer eatin cracker inna my bed, fer sure.

Thirds, WHAT DA FUK is a SEX ADDICTION anyway and where'd ya git inna a rehab center fer it? Oh my good LAWD almighty, is THAT what my problem been all dis time!?!?!?!

Peoples, this is a classic 'sample of Hollyweird and their poor fukkin lame arse excuses fer doin shit they aint'a spose'ta.

Why caint they jus' pull their head out their arses and tells tha truth. he done fucked around on his purty wife. Done got caught.

6 comments:

Blogger Al said...

Welcome back doo dah!
When two people who are only concerned with themselves get all wrapped up, the sex can't be that great.
Y'got to give a little to get a little.

3:49 PM CDT  
Blogger Elle Dubya said...

welcome back doo dah! email me please - i know an old blogger pal of yours...

3:51 PM CDT  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Welcome back! :)

I agree....he got caught! LOL

4:03 PM CDT  
Blogger rennratt said...

I don't understand the attraction to this guy at ALL.

He has ALWAYS just skeeved me out. I can't really say why.

I'm with you, though. "Rehab" probably beats divorce court.

12:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn
I'll never look at T-cups the same again!

6:43 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I think he's cute - wouldn't kick him out either! LOL

7:02 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™