C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: howDEE!!!!!!!! <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, March 16, 2007

howDEE!!!!!!!!

I wanna see hows many of ya still livin here in blogville, so todays I'mma gonna keep 'er short and jus' tells ya a funny ha ha.........then go check out my list of haunts. I'll be gettin ta what I been dooin' next week, little at time. But DANG it shore is good ta be back!
~ ~ ~
Recently, ole Billy Joe down da streets hadda go ta the hospital to has his weddin ring cut offa his pecker after ole Billy Joe's gal pal done found his weddin ring in the pocket of his britches. She done got so derned mad at him that she went an stuck it on his pecker whilst he was a sleepin.

Whats worse ta ya?

  • Havin yer gal pal finds out yer hitched up

  • Es'plainin ta yer wife how yer weddin ring got stuck on yer wanker

  • Findin out yer pecker done fit thru yer weddin ring

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW! ((po' ole dude))

2 comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Um I would have to go with the LAST ONE! Bwaa haa haaaaa

It sure is good to have you back Girl! :) You've put a smile on my face this morning!

7:21 AM CDT  
Blogger Memphis said...

I've heard of this happenin' to other fellers afore. The WORST part is that the ring usually cuts off the blood and they end up cutting off the pecker 'cause it done died from lack of blood.

11:27 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™