C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Doo is BACK <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Monday, June 26, 2006

Doo is BACK



yeeeeeee-HAW!

Ok, I was suppose ta take the chilrens to my MaMa's fer a couple of weeks, then I gots that hee-bee-jee-bee stuff that Elmer and the kids done had. I guess thats what happen when you take care of everbody, you always end up with it.

PEE-ukes and the runs, then ya good fer 'bout a day but ya feel plumb wore out then it turns on your head and infects your sinuses. I was down, and I mean completely down in the bed, for about 6 days and still aint feelin no good. My ears are all pluggy and I is blowin my nose till it is raw and red.

BUT! . . .
I IS ALIVE!!!

I done thought I was so sick I was gonna meet my maker. And I watched ever show on HGTV & DIY and such so I know how I is gonna remake over this entire house and make good furniture outta flea market shit. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was too sickly to drive still, and I felt poor that the chilren had ta take care of me whilst I was sick (Elmer was in Denver all week) , so I asked Elmer if'n he could help me drive em up halfway, and we met my MaMa and Daddy 5 hours north of here yesterday. At least the chilrens wont have to miss their trip to Grandmas house on accounta me.

Well, I have piles on my desk here, and I gots ta get to it, so I was a just yellin HOWDEE to ya'll and I hope ya'll have a real good week, now, ya'hear?

((and, double the smooches to all who cared to give me advice recently. I am making some tough decisions, and all of the love and advice was much appreciated. I even gots some from bloggers I know and peep at and didnt know they knowed ME! Thanks everbody, I will keep you posted. I love all of my pals in Blogville. What a great bunch of people you truly are. ~ ~ doo dah))

12 comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better....

12:07 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I am very glad you are feeling better Doo Dah! It wasn't the same coming here with no update from you. That was real sweet taking the kids so they didn't miss their trip. Hope you come to the right decision for you, honey it's NOT easy. Not at all.

12:15 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tripped by from Fame's place. Nice to see you’re up and about. Have a great week also!

12:16 PM CDT  
Blogger JUnderCovers said...

Glad to see you're back and feeling better. I was starting to worry that you got lost down in the holler or sumthin'. ;)

12:26 PM CDT  
Blogger S* said...

Glad you're feeling better. I feel like crap, but I'm hanging in there.

And yeah, Blogville can be a pretty amazing and supportive place.

12:49 PM CDT  
Blogger lime said...

wow, you had it bad! glad yer on the med!

12:54 PM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

I'se gonna re'cmend the hillbilly crud resipe I got from Granny herself. Put yer hat t' the foot of the bed an drink til y'see two hats. Werks evr'y time.

2:30 PM CDT  
Blogger steph said...

It's great to see you back...hope all is going well in your life!

4:33 PM CDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

glad you are getting back on your feet.
sick can sure ripe a person out.
Take care with your decisions.
they are tough ones.
i am thinking of you!

5:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

Can we have less of the physiological descriptions please? And piles on your desk? (Oh, hang on... I get it.)

Wish you better, babe x

6:04 AM CDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

Glad to you you back and full of life. Hope everything is going well with you.

7:29 AM CDT  
Blogger E.I. said...

Blogville! I love that!!

12:41 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™