C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Time to make plans <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Time to make plans

I once again am borrowing lyrics from a song
Sometimes, music is the only way that I can express myself.
This is how I feel lately.
Breakaway
Written by M. Gerrard, B. Benente and A. Lavigne
Sung on the radio by the fabulous Kelly Clarkson
Living in a small town
And as the rain comes down
I just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'll end up happy
I just pray
Trying hard to reach out
But when I'd try to speak out
Feel like no one can hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something feels so wrong here
So I pray
I could breakaway
I'll spread my wings and
I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes
til' I touch the sky
I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness
and into the sun
But I won't forget
all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

1 comments:

Blogger pkeclub said...

sometimes we need to step out of our comfort zone and take chances in this life. step out!

10:52 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™