C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Galloping Pig? <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Galloping Pig?

OK, like here is the scenario:

You are driving in a car at a constant speed.

On your left side is a valley and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you.

In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it.

Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level.

Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same speed as you.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

















Answer:
Get off the Goddamm children's merry-go-round !
- - - -you're drunk.

13 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honest, I only had a few! How ya doing?

12:30 PM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

Honest officer, I only had two, and I have no idea where the panties came from!

12:51 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

yes i am and yes i now feel like throwing up

3:47 PM CDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

ROTFLMAO..... That was priceless.

4:50 PM CDT  
Blogger Lynilu said...

Whew!! Just how did you spend your day?? That is hilarious!!

10:01 PM CDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!!

i thought you'd taken up mushroom habit

12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Hahaaa I had NO idea where this was going! I was on a merry-go-round last night Whee!

10:19 AM CDT  
Blogger erika said...

LOL Dang I really have to stop drinking!

10:29 AM CDT  
Blogger Merili said...

Hahahahah, and I was seriously thinking it was a mathematical question: how much km/h must you go in order to avoid all of this if the truck accelerates and the pig continues going 3km/h? :P Just a silly thought.

3:27 PM CDT  
Blogger S* said...

LOL. I was visualizing the fire truck and the pig and then decided it was too much for me to process at this point in the day. Maybe I need to get ON the merry go round.

4:53 PM CDT  
Blogger Nonblond said...

I laughed right out loud at that. I don't care who you are...that's funny stuff.

9:15 PM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

Now that was REALLY good. Come on the merry-go-round with me?

7:26 AM CDT  
Blogger ~grey said...

hahahahahahaha

too funny

8:39 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™