C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: A Jordanian View of my Troop Support <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Monday, July 03, 2006

A Jordanian View of my Troop Support

After my blog regarding supporting our troops, it was neither pro- or anti-war, I recvd a comment from a Jordanian, and I would like to post it to bring his view to you. I also have copied my reply to him.

I have no intention of being political with him or anybody. I simply support brave people who fight (and risk their lives) for others. They are the bravest of brave, in my opinion, to risk death for other people including peoples of other countries. I also want to say I dont mean to be nasty toward him, and please keep in mind these are my views, right or wrong in your mind, they are mine and this is MY blog.

And, just so yall know, I am so anti-political it isnt funny. I am neither Democrat or Republican, I vote purely best candidates and despise those who vote straight party. Yes, I vote, as it is my right, but as a business leader in my community, I am invited to many political functions and fundraisers, and have been backstabbed by political people that I thought were friends for even the stupidest things. Politickie people, those who live and breath politickie shit, get on my last nerve.

Anyway, without further delay, here is the blog comments :


HIS COMMENTS:
Hi,
We here need your prayers, and need your support, we are humans, like you are, we don't need troops in this regions, we need you humans,I'm glad that you all stand for your soldiers, but we don't need your soldiers, we need the help of othe human beings, hand in hand we can win.


MY REPLY:
Oh yea, eyad, like I can bring them home, all on my own, just for you.

You contradict yourself.

Why dont you appreciate that we ARE trying to help stabalize the area in order TO bring more human help TO the area.

The humans you want to come and help will not come to the region until it is secure for them to be there. So far, I have not seen it is.

If I, as a business person, were to come there to help build industry and business, I would be in danger of harm or death at this current time. How can I do that to myself and to my family? You see, in THAT statement I admit that I am not that brave, so therefore, I admire those who are risking their lives FOR YOUR MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES. They arent over there fighting for only Americans, they are fighting a war against idiots like the terrorists who take precious other human lives, in order to make YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR REGION OF THE WORLD a better place for YOU to live. Then in the end, world peace will make it a better place for ALL OF US to live.

This blog was not intended to be Pro-war or Anti-war, it was just to support those brave people, who are human, who fight and spill blood for all of us, and most obviously, for you and your Middle Eastern countries.

5 comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I read his comment and was a little "WTF" and i'm glad you commented. I too do not vote straight party but look at the best candidate for the job IMHO. Happy 4th of July :)

2:07 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

I **HEART** DOO DAH!!!

7:47 PM CDT  
Blogger Lynilu said...

I share your political non-stand. I have some relatives that are sooo to the right, and when I say I am Switzerland/neutral, they look at me as if I've sprouted another head. They seem to think I am sooo to the left!! Helloooo? So I don't discuss politics . . . or religion . . . with my family. I love them too much to let those things rob our relationships.

I will say this one thing, and I don't think it is political, just opinion, I guess. I don't understand war. You don't get peace as a result of war!That is like planting peas and expecting corn to come up! But I do respect our troops for doing their jobs. THEY have my support; war does NOT. But then I'm just a dumb girl who doesn't get it! And please, everyone, don't go down my throat for that sentence, 'cause it's a joke!

1:43 PM CDT  
Blogger S* said...

That's right. You can be pro- or anti- war and still support our troops. They are over there regardless, doing what they feel is their duty.

11:54 AM CDT  
Blogger Memphis said...

You get invited to lots of political functions? All I get are stacks and stacks of "please send me money" letters from those jackasses. I even get them from candidates in other states that I can't vote for. They don't want my vote, though. Just my money.

11:32 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™