Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: A Good List
A Good List
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, do not lose the lesson.
- Follow the three Rs:
Respect for self,
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Do not let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
- When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open your arms to change, but do not let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you will be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Do not bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go someplace you have never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.