C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: RED FRIDAY <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, June 30, 2006

RED FRIDAY

Some people are trying to start a silent trend. Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing red every Friday.

The reason? Americans should no longer be silent. We should voice our love for God, our country and our home. We do not have to be organized, boisterous or over-bearing. We dont need no media coverage to reflect our message or our opinions.

Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops. This is not Republican or Democrat, Anti-Bush or Christian, for or against the war.

We should simply show that we support for our troops with dignity and respect.

It should start with you this Friday and continue each and every Friday until our troops all come home. Every red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar should wear something red.

By word of mouth, let us make the United States a sea of red on every Friday, much like a homecoming football game in the bleachers. If every one of us who loves this country will share this with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family, it will not be long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops know the American people is on their side more than ever, certainly more than the media lets on.

The first thing a soldier says when asked "What can we do to make things better for you?" is...We need your support and your prayers. Let's get the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and wear some thing red every Friday.

IF YOU AGREE -- THEN PUT ON YOUR BEST RED , AND SPREAD THE WORD.

I AM WEARING RED RIGHT NOW (yes and my red thong-ies) AND I WILL POST MY BLOG IN RED EVERY FRIDAY.


IT IS YOUR CHOICE. WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE. THEIR BLOOD RUNS RED SO WEAR RED!

LET US TRULY BE ONE NATION, UNDER WHATEVER GOD YOU CHOOSE, SUPPORTING THOSE FIGHTING AND DYING FOR US AND OUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE FREE.

8 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, way cool idea. Thanks. I'm in!
Thank you, I will pass it on.

12:36 PM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

Since I am already at work, it's a little late for today, but I will try to remember to wear my red undies nest friday.

12:37 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Hey I have on a red thong, does that count?

1:04 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

I've seen this before about "wearing" red but I really like your idea about "blogging" red too!

4:15 PM CDT  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'm with Patti...I'll get me a red thong! ;)

6:02 PM CDT  
Blogger WDKY said...

Can I have your red thongs when you're finished with them please?

2:59 AM CDT  
Blogger eyad said...

Hi,
We here need your prayers, and need your support, we are humans, like you are, we don't need troops in this regions, we need you humans,I'm glad that you all stand for your soldiers, but we don't need your soldiers, we need the help of othe human beings, hand in hand we can win.

7:37 AM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

Oh yea, eyad, like I can bring them home, all on my own, just for you.

You contradict yourself.

Why dont you appreciate that we ARE trying to help stabalize the area in order TO bring more human help to the area. The humans you want to come and help will not come to the region until it is secure for them to be there. So far, I have not seen it is.

If I, as a business person, were to come there to help build industry and business, I would be in danger of harm or death at this current time. How can I do that to myself and to my family?

This blog was not intended to be pro-war or Anti-war, it was just to support those brave people, who are human, who fight and spill blood for all of us, and most obviously, for you and your Middle Eastern countries.

10:43 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™