C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: Red Friday <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Friday, July 07, 2006

Red Friday


The Blogville men all sing this song!
Doo Dah! Doo Dah!
Road thru Blogvilles couple mouse clicks long!
Oh! All Doo Dah Day!

Oh, the long legged filly Doo done come ta da race!
Doo Dah! Doo Dah!
Come see da Doo play with style and grace!
Oh! All Doo Dah Day!

Come fly with Doo like a railroad car!
Doo Dah! Doo Dah!
Runnin on coffee like a shootin star!
Oh! Da Doo Dah Day!

Goin to party all night!
Goin to play, yall will see!
I bet my lil 'uns aint gonna sag!
Yer big'uns will hang ta yer knees!
- - -

. . . Why am I blogging in red???
. . . Why am I wearing red every Friday???
Please see HERE

9 comments:

Blogger JUnderCovers said...

You'll be proud to know I wore a red Hawaiian shirt today!

7:26 PM CDT  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

See Mr J, I didnt think anybody listened to me last week ((((or took me serious!))))


I am so PROUD i could just BUST my britches, but then again, you'd like that babe!

8:08 PM CDT  
Blogger JUnderCovers said...

You're right, busted britches would be a lot of fun. ;)

9:54 PM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

Wore my red undies yesterday. does that count?

9:57 AM CDT  
Blogger Fame said...

Too freaking funny woman too funny. I don't own much red to be honest. Oh wait I have a killer red g string with pearls on it. But I don't wear that but for special occasions.

10:38 AM CDT  
Blogger Nonblond said...

You crack me up! Have a great weekend!

1:13 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

holy crap woman - as if i didn't break out into "Camptown Races" enough when I see your name....now this...sheesh!

7:29 AM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Luckily red is "my color" Go Doo Dah!

9:14 AM CDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

Red is my favorite.

9:40 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™