C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: UGH <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Monday, July 10, 2006

UGH

BEEN TRYIN SINCE 7AM
FUGGIN BLOGGER IS BEING AN ASS TODAY
SO THE PRETTY PICTURES TO GO WITH THIS SONG
JUST AINT THERE
FUGGER BLOGGER
THAT, AND THE RETURNS KEEP DISAPPEARIN
SO I HAD TO PUT IN THESE DASHES
JEEE-SUS AHY ON A MONDAY??
- - -
Six oclock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I cant be late
Cause then I guess I just wont get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made
- - -
Its just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
Cause thats my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday
- - -
Have to catch an early train
Got to be to work by nine
And if I had an air-o-plane
I still couldn't make it on time
Cause it takes me so long
Just to figure out what Im gonna wear
Blame it on the train
But the boss is already there
- - -
All of the nights
Why did my lover have to pick last night
To get down
Doesnt it matter
That I have to feed the both of us
Employments down
He tells me in his bedroom voice
Cmon honey, let's go make some noise
Time it goes so fast
When you're having fun

7 comments:

Blogger Lynilu said...

I'm afraid to say this, 'cause it will probably jinx me, but ... I haven't had any problem today. I've said before that blogger hates mondays. I'm beginning to think that blogger is secretely alive, manned by terrible aliens sent here from a nasty cess pool of a planet for the purpose of inflicting malfunction in technology thereby causing us to go crazy, forget to eat and die off. then the ETs will inhabit our planet and turn it poop, too.

Wait! I think it is working. I believe I am a bit mad already. (blood-chilling laugh!)

that reminds me . . . does anyone remember the, well, I guess you'd call it a song that my kids used to sing all the time to get on my nerves. "They're coming to take me away, ah ha, they're coming to take me away,ee-he, (I don't remember all the words, but it's very irritating when sung over and over)" or something similar. OK, it's official. I really, really am losing it!!

2:49 PM CDT  
Blogger Phain said...

crap

now i'm going to be channeling susannah hoffs all friggin night long ;)

sheesh...

3:34 PM CDT  
Blogger Al said...

Oh I remember it.
There coming to take me away, haha
to the funny farm
wherelife is beatuful all the time"

By Louie the 13th.

What a thing to get stuck in your mind!

Time also flies
when you're semicomatose.

3:59 PM CDT  
Blogger Leigh said...

You'll never guess what I have been singing all day to myself.

6:58 PM CDT  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I heart 80's music! It's the best!

7:48 AM CDT  
Blogger Nobody said...

Blogger has been SO asshole!!

8:29 AM CDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

i'm having picture blogger troubles also!

11:22 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™