C Doo Dah's Chitter Chat: I Done Been Cloud Dreamin My Days Away <$BlogMetaDatCa$>

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Done Been Cloud Dreamin My Days Away

Now, I dont know 'bout ya'll, but I loves lookin at the clouds. Me and this new did-ja-tal kokiak camera and me, well, wes been tryin ta get a good shot of some sunrays ta share with ya'll.

This hain't an easy task, mind ya, but I has gots me a few that hain't too awful bad now. I hope that you can enjoy them, my 30inch flat screen makes 'em look real nice. Le'ssee now. . . . . .















2 comments:

Blogger Caren's Corner said...

OHHHH I really like them there pics you done took!!! LOL

BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

1:49 PM CST  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

Hey ya Theresa
Thank ya much fer the comp'lment, has ya seen the other blog I does? Ya likes the photo-graphs I done took, ya'd like dem on da udder blog. Go'on now, go'n check'er out on fresheyeballs.
- - -Doo Dah

2:50 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™